The Crafty Kid's Guide to DIY Electronics by Helen Leigh (.ePUB)
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 18.5 MB
- Uploaded By Nawala1337X
- Downloads 113
- Last checked 1 hour ago
- Date uploaded 11 hours ago
- Seeders 45
- Leechers 8
Infohash : 4D1194A5A81B0E73F845A29D7517DCB709E6953A
The Crafty Kid's Guide to DIY Electronics by Helen Leigh
Requirements: .ePUB Reader
Overview: Craft awesome DIY electronics projects using fabric, paper, and creativity– no prior experience necessary!
This fun TAB guide provides an entertaining, hands-on introduction to electronics and making. The book contains 20 DIY projects that teach electronics and craft skills using inexpensive, readily available materials. You’ll also find four fun interviews with awesome makers. The author explains how to work with conductive thread, sewable LEDs, copper tape, small motors, simple sensors, and more.
Written by a dedicated hobbyist, The Crafty Kid's Guide to DIY Electronics: 20 Fun Projects for Makers, Crafters, and Everyone in Between focuses on paper circuits, soft circuits, wearables, and robots. Designed for children interested in exploring, the book is also ideal for established hobbyists with senses of humor!
Inside you’ll discover how to:
• Get up and running with electronics and crafting
• Build interactive paper projects that light up, buzz, vibrate, and dance
• Use cardboard and origami—even create a pop-up cityscape with lights!
• Make sewing projects that use conductive thread and electricity
• Assemble a constellation night light and a grumpy monster with a tilt sensor
• Add wearable technology to your gadgets
• Make an LED paper flower crown and a mood badge
• Work with robotics and develop your own robot-based projects
• Construct an extremely effective robot alarm clock
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Devices
Files:The Crafty Kid's Guide to DIY Electronics by Helen Leigh
- The Crafty Kid's Guide to DIY Electronics by Helen Leigh.epub (18.5 MB)