[Packtpub.Com] Automating IT Infrastructure with Puppet 5.0 - Han...
- Category Other
- Type Tutorials
- Language English
- Total size 801.0 MB
- Uploaded By SunRiseZone
- Downloads 123
- Last checked 1 hour ago
- Date uploaded 21 hours ago
- Seeders 13
- Leechers 7
Infohash : 35B8356FECB1B79524C345E5000C5A0356DDEF9E
By Alan Hohn
Released Friday, November 30, 2018 New Release!
Torrent Contains : 38 Files, 6 Folders
Course Source : http://www.packtpub.com/virtualization-and-cloud/automating-it-infrastructure-puppet-50-hands-video
No manual work at all! Start controlling your IT infrastructure effectively with Puppet 5.0
Course Length 4 hours 3 minutes
Table of Contents
• PUPPET AGENT AND SERVER
• USING RESOURCES TO AUTOMATE SYSTEMS
• WORK WITH CLASSES AND MODULES
• FACTER AND HIERA
• CONFIGURING FILES WITH TEMPLATES
• USING PUPPETDB TO COLLECT AND REPORT DATA
Managing your application's infrastructure requires constant updates and security for infrastructure reliability. Automation provides faster deployments and fewer failures, improves security, and reduces costs for your organization. Puppet is an ideal tool for automating IT infrastructure in your organization and this course will show you how.
This course will give you a hands-on tutorial with the Puppet 5 platform and teaches you to manage your IT infrastructure. You will build a custom software installation and configuration to match your application infrastructure, and explore the latest features of Puppet 5 by executing, testing, and deploying Puppet across your systems. Also, you'll develop modules for Puppet while learning to avoid common errors and overcome everyday challenges.
By the end of this course, you'll be ready to use Puppet in your own systems and ensure all of your servers comply with the desired configuration.
Style and Approach
This course shows you all the major parts of the Puppet 5 platform. You will benefit from its hands-on approach, which builds logically with new features until we arrive at a complete working example.
What You Will Learn
• Build an automated application infrastructure by defining Puppet resources, modules, and classes
• Deploy Puppet agents and servers in a public cloud environment so that you can quickly see the results of your Puppet code
• Create Puppet classes and modules to apply your automation and multiple servers in parallel
• Capture unique configuration for each system using Facter and Hiera so your Puppet code can be more modular and reusable
• Automatically configure any software using Puppet resources and embedded Puppet templates
Alan Hohn is a Software Architect who primarily works in Java, Go, and Python.
He has a lot of experience re-architecting embedded systems and in combining embedded and enterprise approaches. Currently, he works as a Lockheed Martin Fellow encouraging the adoption of virtualization, DevOps, and cloud technologies.
This also means that he frequently tries out new technologies and new approaches.
He enjoys teaching on technical topics and enjoys hearing from those who find his courses useful. He is employed by Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems and his personal blog is called Variegated.
For More Udemy Free Courses >>> http://www.freetutorials.eu
For more Lynda and other Courses >>> http://www.freecoursesonline.me/
Our Forum for discussion >>> http://discuss.freetutorials.eu/
Files:[FreeCoursesOnline.Me] [Packtpub.Com] Automating IT Infrastructure with Puppet 5.0 - Hands-On! - [FCO] 1. Chapter 1 Puppet Agent and Server
- 1 - The Course Overview.mp4 (19.3 MB)
- 2 - Full System Control with Puppet.mp4 (37.0 MB)
- 3 - Reliability and Security Through Automation.mp4 (27.1 MB)
- 4 - Setting Up Puppet.mp4 (41.8 MB)
- 5 - Connecting Agent to Server.mp4 (41.9 MB)
- 1 - Exploring the Main Manifest.mp4 (12.9 MB)
- 2 - Applying a Resource to a Node.mp4 (16.0 MB)
- 3 - Understanding the Node Catalog.mp4 (10.3 MB)
- 4 - Useful Resource Types.mp4 (20.6 MB)
- 5 - Implementing Resource Order and Dependencies.mp4 (31.7 MB)
- 6 - Refreshing Puppet Resources.mp4 (25.6 MB)
- 7 - Exploring Environments.mp4 (19.2 MB)
- 1 - Defining Classes.mp4 (28.5 MB)
- 2 - Class Parameters.mp4 (23.5 MB)
- 3 - Using Classes in Nodes.mp4 (27.8 MB)
- 4 - Capturing Files in Modules.mp4 (37.2 MB)
- 5 - Classes and Defines in Modules.mp4 (42.8 MB)
- 1 - Node Facts.mp4 (26.4 MB)
- 2 - Custom Facts.mp4 (11.9 MB)
- 3 - Configuration with Hiera.mp4 (18.3 MB)
- 4 - Automatic Class Parameters.mp4 (12.7 MB)
- 5 - Hiera Data Lookup.mp4 (27.3 MB)
- 1 - Exploring the Template Function.mp4 (22.1 MB)
- 2 - Embedded Puppet.mp4 (35.8 MB)
- 3 - Template Parameters.mp4 (16.8 MB)
- 4 - Using Template Flow Control.mp4 (28.4 MB)
- 1 - Configuring PuppetDB.mp4 (29.1 MB)
- 2 - Puppet Query Language.mp4 (41.7 MB)
- 3 - Querying with Command Line, cURL, and Puppet.mp4 (27.2 MB)
- 4 - Checking Node Status.mp4 (14.6 MB)
- 5 - Collecting Exported Resources.mp4 (24.5 MB)
- 7. Automating-IT-Infrastructure-with-Puppet-5.0-Hands-On.tar.gz (324.4 KB)
- Discuss.FreeTutorials.Us.html (165.7 KB)
- FreeCoursesOnline.Me.html (108.3 KB)
- FreeTutorials.Eu.html (102.2 KB)
- How you can help Team-FTU.txt (0.3 KB)
- [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.org.txt (0.5 KB)
- Torrent Downloaded From GloDls.to.txt (0.1 KB)