The Story Cure: An A-Z of Books to Keep Kids Happy, Healthy and W...
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 6.9 MB
- Uploaded By bookflare
- Downloads 242
- Last checked 49 years ago
- Date uploaded 2 months ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 4B16958A16E6238E33CD67BE265B23F6416E8FDE
From tantrums to tummy aches to teenage mood swings, there are times when a book is the best medicine of all. The Story Cure is a manual for grown-ups who believe that the stories which shape children’s lives should not be left to chance.
In these pages bibliotherapists Ella and Susan recommend the perfect children’s book – from picture books to YA novels via the golden world of chapter books – for every hiccup and heartache. Whether the young child you know is being bullied, the toddler can’t sleep or the teenager has fallen in love for the first time – or just doesn’t know what to read next – the right story will help them feel themselves again. Packed full of helpful lists of the best books to read when turning ten or going through a spy/horse/superhero phase, you’ll find old favourites such as the Borrowers and the Secret Garden alongside modern classics by MT Anderson, Malorie Blackman and Frank Cottrell Boyce. The Story Cure is the perfect companion for initiating young readers into one of life’s greatest pleasures.
Files:The Story Cure An A-Z of Books to Keep Kids Happy, Healthy and Wise Book
- [Bookflare.net] - The Story Cure An A-Z of Books to Keep Kids Happy, Healthy and Wise.epub (6.9 MB)
- Bookflare.net.txt (0.1 KB)
- Bookflare.net.url (0.1 KB)
- Visit For More Books.url (0.1 KB)
- [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.org .txt (0.5 KB)
- Torrent Downloaded from Glodls.to.txt (0.2 KB)
- [Bookflare.net] - Visit for more books.txt (0.0 KB)