Rebels at Work: A Handbook for Leading Change from Within
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 2.8 MB
- Uploaded By bookflare
- Downloads 261
- Last checked 8 hours ago
- Date uploaded 2 months ago
- Seeders 16
- Leechers 3
Infohash : FB6BB081C82F1F9F3B4C148C320D599B1EF093F9
Struggling to make changes at work or convince management to take action? Ready to challenge conventional thinking or introduce a new idea, but worried about being viewed as a troublemaker or getting in way over your head?
Rebels At Work provides concrete ideas, techniques and advice on how to refine your thinking, improve your approach to work, and manage yourself so you can achieve more and stay sane and optimistic in the process.
Authors Lois Kelly and Carmen Medina — successful and occasionally wildly unsuccessful rebels themselves, Lois at marketing agencies, Carmen at the CIA — reveal ways to navigate corporate politics, frame and communicate ideas, deal with controversy, avoid common mistakes, and manage yourself so you know when and how to keep pushing and when to quit.
Files:Rebels at Work A Handbook for Leading Change from Within Book
- [Bookflare.net] - Rebels at Work A Handbook for Leading Change from Within.epub (2.8 MB)
- Bookflare.net.txt (0.1 KB)
- Bookflare.net.url (0.1 KB)
- Visit For More Books.url (0.1 KB)
- [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.org .txt (0.5 KB)
- Torrent Downloaded from Glodls.to.txt (0.2 KB)
- [Bookflare.net] - Visit for more books.txt (0.0 KB)