Magic Music Studio Pro 188.8.131.52
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 12.5 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 917
- Last checked 3 months ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 338FACC1AB994DC383308F369245A03B4E00F699
Magic Music Record/Convert/Edit/Rip/Burn Studio Pro is refined as a premier solution in audio realization. You can work with Audio Studio Gold in many different ways. Not only can you use Magic Music Record/Convert/Edit/Rip/Burn Studio Pro to grab music from a CD, but also record audios, in virtually any format. Stop there, and burn your improved, converted audio files to disc. Or use the advanced audio editor to create your own music and songs that you can transfer to CDs, or share it with your friends in party.
Six applications are provided in Magic Music Studio Pro, and they are:
• Audio Recorder records audio from micro phone, CD, video, and any audio you can hear from your computer.
• Audio Converter offers wide-covered Real-time Decoding technology. Whether you need MP3 in pocket player, or WMA for Web delivery, it offers the quality your business demands.
• Audio Editor edits an audio file and applies different effects as well as filters.
• Audio CD Burner integrates all of the burning technology into one workstation. It’s the only authoring station that gives you fast and efficient access to Disc-Audio production.
• Audio MP3 CD Burner digitize MP3 to the hard disk, in a way that is suitable to burn it on an audio CD.
• Audio Grabber is designed specifically for music fans and brings every track in a CD to your professional productions.
Available audio formats:
- Uncompressed WAV PCM;
- Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others);
- MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2);
- WMA (Windows Media Audio);
- Ogg Vorbis;
- AIFF, AU;
- MPC (Music Pack);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law);
- G.726, G.723, G.721;
• Digitize a sound recording to the hard disk, in a way that is suitable to record it on an audio CD. For other sound recording tasks, various recording sound qualities can be selected;
• Converting audio files Audio Converter user will find the opportunity to specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of output files;
• Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (You can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, Tapes and LP's, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
• Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming;
• Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
• Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
• Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter);
• Convert an audio file from one format to another;
• Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data;
• Add and edit extra information to your audio files
(Album, Artist, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year).
• Digitize a sound burning to the hard disk, in a way that is suitable to burn it on an audio CD.
Insatall en use serials
- MagicMusicStudioPro.exe (12.5 MB)
- serial.txt (0.1 KB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.0 KB)